Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Hi 64  Lo 44

This week has been filled with activity.   We are seeing more campers on a daily base.  With extra help I'm getting the chance to do some new task.   I got some instruction on the mowers this week and spent part of one afternoon cutting grass.

I've been cleaning the flower beds every since we arrived and have them in great shape.  Somewhere along the way I must have gotten into poison ivy.  I don't just a few small patches, I have it all along both arms.  It has gotten so bad that I now have bandages to keep it from spreading worse.  I will probably go to the doctor tomorrow to get some medication. 


Sherry and I have relaxed today and got a few things done like laundry, naps, and enjoying a beautiful day. She slow cooked some pork in the crock pot and made BBQ for dinner.  Simply delicious.  While eating we listened to the joyous sounds of children on the playground.  I will leave you with a picture of the kids having fun and of Fred.

 It has been a great day in Wayne's World

No comments:

Post a Comment