The Colts took it on the chin today losing to the Ravens in a playoff game. They have nothing to be ashamed of. Just making it this far with virtually a new team has been an amazing year for Indianapolis.
I got up Friday with a sore back. I guess that laying under the sink is not good at my age. It seems that I take a lot longer to get things done and I end up taking more pain killers now. I try! The weatherman had fore casted an 80% chance of rain and for once he was right. It started during the night and continued most of the day.
We had purchased a washer/dryer combo when we decided to fulltime. We had to have a control board put in about two years ago while camping in northern Ohio. The unit was out of warranty by a few months but after a plea on my part they covered the board and I had to pay the labour to have it fixed. We used the unit until March of 2012. We had free use of the laundry at KOA so we didn't use our unit all summer. On the way down we needed a couple of loads done and I loaded the washer only to touch the on button and nothing would work. I tested the wall plug to verify power. I made sure the door was closed good. Still nothing. We were traveling and decided to wait till we settled before having it checked. I called the factory and got the number for local service. The repairman came right after lunch and after about an hour gave us the news that the control board was bad. The cost of repair would amount to 75% of the cost of a new machine. With the cost of the first repair plus now this divided by the number of loads that we have done in just over three years we will use local laundry mats going forward. Out it came. We not only made the trailer about 150 # lighter we gained some much needed closet space. I know that many full timers have these units and love them. I did too but we didn't have good luck with this one.
That evening we walked to the club house (still raining) to listen to Johnny Lambert. He played a mix of country music old and new.
Yesterday turned out to be a very nice day. We decided that it was time to make our monthly trip to Sam's Club and Pet Smart to stock up on meat, staple supplies, and dog food. When I see bare space in our storage bins I know that my wallet is getting ready for a hit. A computer inquiry found both located in Sanford which was about 15 miles away. We got everything on our list and than some. It's amazing to me how things find their way in our basket. Darn! We returned home and took the dogs for a needed walk and settled in.
We attended church this morning and like I said in the beginning my Colts played and will return home after a hard fought game.
Better Luck next Season in Wayne's World
I was also dissapointed to see the Colts lose but what a great season (compared to last year LOL).
ReplyDelete