Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just 14 Campsites from the Beach

 

Hi 79    Lo  58

This is the view from our site to the beach.   Since we had never been here I had no idea how close we could get to the water.  There are sites a lot closer but we can still hear the ocean from our site

DSCF1162

We arrived at Ocean Lakes RV Resort about 2 yesterday. This place is huge spread over 300 acres.  They have vacation homes,  rental apartments, leased sites and tons of amenities.  We got set up and took a walk along the beach and to the entertainment area. 

Sherry needed to work today so I took myself out and checked out more of the park. I stopped by the onsite RV center to get some service done on the coach.   They scheduled the repair and said they would get to us today or tomorrow.  I than went to Walmart to get a prescription filled and picked of some lunch to take back to the trailer.   Sherry stopped working long enough to eat and convinced me that we needed to walk a little.  She twisted my arm until I gave in and away we went.   Her is her idea of a lunch break.

DSCF1164DSCF1167

She loves the water.  Sometimes it’s hard to believe that as big as the US is that at this point you can’t travel any further east.  We will  be seeing a lot of the Atlantic this winter.

DSCF1166DSCF1168

Shortly after we returned the repair guy showed up to work on the trailer.   He had the correct parts and was able to make the change in about 30 minutes.  Service at your site is great.

DSCF1163

Our site is #3048.   There are over 600 sites in this park. we are at the end of our row.  It is really nice not looking at the sewer and water connections of another trailer.  Every lot is large with a concrete pad and patio. There's not many units here right now but I imagine that Spring Break is a zoo.

 

 

 

Before I get away I want to reassure everyone that Sherry does work even when we are traveling.  We removed the sofa and added a desk so she can work and have a view out the back window.  When everything works right , most people she communicates with doesn’t know she is not in Indianapolis in her office.  She is able to receive phone calls and access most all files via internet.  My job is to make sure that she has good Verizon reception when I make reservations.  Most of the time we are OK.   Just can’t go too far from major highways and cities.  Being able to work and travel is a real blessing.  She is as HAPPY as a clam working from the trailer and enjoying the great views.

DSCF1169

 

Very alive in Wayne’s World

No comments:

Post a Comment