Hi 59/47 Lo 32
I will try to explain the different high temperature readings. We woke up this morning in Nashville, Tn were it got down to 32 over night. That is freezing. Just think that we were in New Orleans a few days ago where the low last night was 54. What a change. The reason for the double hi is that Nashville's high today was 59. We decided to move to Scottsburg Indiana today so I could see my Mom and my Uncle Jim who few in from California to attend the funeral of my Uncle Tom. He will return home on Sunday. The high in Scottsburg was only 47.
We invited both Mom and Uncle Jim to supper in our home on wheels. I drove into town and purchase fish and fix-ins at Long John Silvers. By the time I returned they were here. I hadn't seen Mom since November. It was good to see both of them.
Tomorrow we will return to Greenfield where we will be for the season. We will be staying at the KOA on Mount Comfort Rd. I will be working as a maintenance person. I've been retired for two years and was glad that I had the time to do a little traveling as well as be able to assist with family matters. It's time to busy myself while Sherry continues at the university. I will start making plans for next winter next week. You know November is only 8 months away!
The next chapter begins Monday in Wayne's World
No comments:
Post a Comment